Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, it has been a wonderful end to the semester. I have really enjoyed my time here. I have had made some amazing memories and I have seen some interesting things. It's been an adventure to say the least. I hope that my blog has been an encouragement to you over the past several months. I'm so thankful for all you who have supported me and prayed for me.

My plane leaves to go home Tuesday evening and I will be home by Wednesday afternoon. I have mixed feelings about going home. I am SO excited to go home and see friends and family but I will definitely miss this place. I am glad to come back and experience more of eMi and Africa next semester.

I will try to update my blog periodically while I am home, but I guarantee that the posts won't be nearly as exciting. I hope you enjoy this holiday season and cherish time that you get to spend with friends and family!

Merry Christmas! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment