Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Week

Sorry I have been so silent over the past couple weeks. It has been a wonderful time at home. Christmas was tons of fun and I was able to catch with many friends, even ones spread out all over the country. It was truly a blessing to be able to have this time at home. That being said, I am pumped to be going back! I haven’t had much going on the past couple weeks and I am super excited to get back and get to work.

One week from right now I will be on a plane headed back to Africa. I have a layover in London again. That’s when I get to meet all the new interns that are in Colorado for orientation this week. I am really looking forward to meeting them and working with them over the next couple months.

Stay tuned because I will start posting more regularly again. I will have more information on the project I will be working on for the semester and I will update you all soon with my support raising info and share some prayer requests with you.

Hopefully I will have lots of new stories and adventures to share with you soon!

1 comment: