Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Prayer Requests

As the semester is starting to come to a close, I thought I might share a few prayer requests with you all.

Please pray for:

-safe travels. Along with a bunch of other eMi interns, I will be traveling a long distance to get home for Christmas. Please pray for a safe journey.

-culture shock. Believe it or not I will probably experience culture shock when I am back in the US for the couple weeks over Christmas. The Ugandan culture is so different than the US culture so it will be an interesting transition. They both have positives and negative. Many times when you enter a new culture it easy to focus on the negatives. Pray that I would have a positive attitude and enjoy my time at home.

-the new interns. Two interns (including me) next semester are holdovers from this fall semester, but we are getting four new interns for the spring. Please pray for their preparations to enter a very new situation.

-support raising. Now that I am coming back for another semester I have a whole new set of expenses. This seems like a monumental task considering it will be hard to communicate with many supporters while I am in Africa. Pray for God's provision and my continued trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment