Monday, August 9, 2010

Schedule

I'm leaving soon... less than a week! I can't believe that the summer is almost over and its time to go. I am just wrapping up the last couple of things at my summer internship this week and then I will be packing like crazy. I leave Palatine this coming Saturday for my friends' wedding in St. Louis. I am excited for this weekend. It will be a great way to see a bunch of friend before I leave for several months.

Then I fly out to Colorado Springs on Monday the 16th for a week of orientation. I will be there with all the interns going to multiple countries (Uganda, Costa Rica, India, etc). That will be a time of training, team building, and preparations to leave. I am definitely looking forward to meeting and getting to know my fellow interns.

Finally, I fly to Uganda from Colorado on Monday the 23rd. We have a short layover in London. (I wish it were longer so we could go out and explore London a little... I've never been!) I'm sure we will all be really anxious to get our destination though.

Well, I guess I should stop typing and get back to figure out everything I need to pack. Right now it seems like an overwhelming task!

Peace,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment