Sunday, March 6, 2011

Going to Gulu

I am off to Gulu again. I leave Monday morning to spend another 10 days there. I am going with a team of 13 people from all over the world to design the new agricultural training facility and vocational school at the site I was surveying a few weeks ago. This project is part of the larger Project Gulu that Watoto is working on right now in northern Uganda. I will have many more details about the project when I get back. But for now, in order to get a vision for Watoto is up to in Gulu, check out these links:

- Project Gulu
- eMi EA Project Profile
- Restour Tour

Just like last time I was in Gulu, I will have little to no internet. But stay tuned this week for some more stories, adventures, and things I have been learning that I have written about and will be coming your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment